Box got too hot on mother plants. How to get leaves back?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TrynaLearn, Apr 19, 2016.

1. There mothers are almost two months. 60 to 80 quality cuttings on each. I just trimmed yesterday too so all those bottom nodes and fan leaves are gone. Closet has to be cracked or it gets too hot I have a home made CO2 dispenser and don't want to waste it so I shut both doors when I put the CO2 in for an hour. I let the room get cool down to 68 before I shut doors for the hour. It'll normally be about 80 to 85 in there after then I just go back to cracking the door and everything's been great. Problem last night I fell asleep for 5 hours all the leaves dried up they are very tiny in size of even existent and very frail. Been spraying Repeadetly all day, have humidifier running to keep moist and just turned lights off..

Anyone else have any ideas how to get the leaves back. I was gonna clone this week obviously now I'll have to push it back a couple weeks just trying to speed the re-leaf process up

2. Burned damaged leaves won't come back. Only new growth will be healthy.

3. Not like they were lit on fire I've seen dried leaves regain water and spread back out but that's kinda what I was afraid of I'll have to get all new fan leaves before I can start cloning

4. and the award for sexyst shit onna grasscity homepage goes to... sexy 1.JPG

YOU! FO DIS SHIT HUR! I MEAN FO REALZ YO SOME NEGGA LIKE MOTHERS WITH HOT BOXES

:passtheshit: