Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowls.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newtoweed, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Alright sorry if it doesnt make sense just smoked a joint. I was wondering what is a alternative to buying a glass bowl for a bong at a head shop that is probably expensive. I can't get a bong so Im just going to make a home-made one and throw it out when Im done and repeat with just the bowl left that I re use.:smoke:

2. Enjoy your tinfoil taste.

3. Go to a gas station and buy one for cheap. I used to have this little mini-bubbler I got for $20 at this one gas station.

4. Do the chains carry them as well?

5. Since when do gas stations do that?

6. Tin-foil sucks, as well plastic. Tin-foil also isn't very good for you. And plastic gives me a weird body high that I don't like. Buy a cheap bowl if anything. 20-30$ with do the trick.

7. Chains usually don't.

8. For many moons my child, many moons.

9. there is a gas station around me that sells pipes and stuff. i think it is more common in college towns. Also my brother bough a little ceramic pipe at a gas station for like $3

10. A gas-station by my house sells pipes and bubblers.

11. i got a mom and pop store around me (about a 8 mile drive) they have 2 cases of bowl/ Sherlock type pipes (all glass) and they even started to stock a few 1 foot glass bingers.

I'd suggest getting a little face burner bowl for like 15-20 bucks. It beats the taste of foil and burnt plastic.

12. It may cost a couple bucks, but I'd say to spring for a glass bowl. As others have said, other materials are very uncomfortable to smoke out of. They shouldn't be too expensive, some are $5-$10.

13. [​IMG]
    Tin foil- About $5

[​IMG]
    Basic spoon pipe` Roughly $20

[​IMG]
    Hitting your pipe without the horrible taste of aluminum, priceless.

For everything else, there's Grasscity.com.

;)

14. lolz at the Tin foil.

15. I'd rather not smoke than smoke out of tinfoil.

16. Tin foil is fine, don't listen to these people saying it isn't. It isn't harmful and doens't taste THAT bad.

17. get a used soda can and smoke out of that:rolleyes:

seriously dude, when you want something cheap to smoke out of glass spoons are the shit.

18. Do you have any evidence to base that off of. Many studies link aluminum to Alzheimers disease and any taste at all means your probably inhaling small amounts of aluminum when you smoke. i'm sure its fine once in a while but I wouldn't regularly use foil.

19. can you link me to any study that actually links smoking off aluminum to alzheimers? no. tin foil is gross but im not buying the alzheimers argument...

20. Every smoker needs a bowl. Period.