Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowls

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Davibe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Hey tokers, just a quick question about bowls, what kind are their I've seen so many funky ones and have 2 different ones personally and there is definitely a different while smoking! What kind would you recommend for a noob ?

2. are you talking bowls like pipes? or bowls like actual bowls to bongs and stuff? theres all sorts of each

3. bowls for bongs

4. i use a spoon. ive had the same one for going on 4 years now. also have a mini bong but i generally just use my spoon

5. When it comes to slides, it all depends on the bong and the bowl working together. Sometimes less airflow in a piece due to a small bowl or hole in the bowl works better on a piece, other pieces it may cause the milk to move in too slowly, getting stale.

Each slide hits differently and has a different feel. Only way to know is to experiment with different ones. Find ones you like, don't settle on cheap ones or ones you don't want.

Design of the bowl like the work and color is in the eye of the beholder. Depends on the types of things you like.

Personally, my favorite bowls have built in screens (disc diffusion). Allows amazing, unrestricted airflow for my piece. Plus, easy to smoke kief and hash in them since you don't need a layer of bud or a screen. Also is convenient for making sure you make the most out of all your bud. Sometimes you lose green when you snap a bowl into the bong, this avoids this.

Examples (not the cleanest, but you get the idea):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]