Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bowls

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chibisaur, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey, I've been smoking for a couple months now and i recently got my first glass bong :D i mean putting weed in the bowl is simple enough but is it good to pack it a little or is it better to leave it loose?

2. I usually pack enough bud in my bong bowl for one humungous hit! Play with it for awhile and you will find a preferred method brotha!

3. pack it a little so you can get as much smoke from one hit as possible. Hate people that just jam a bunch in there and you can barely get a good hit.

4. you can vary it depending on if you are trying to snap it (loose fine grind works best) or just smoking it slow, you can pack a little more and less fine. the only thing you need to avoid is putting a nug big enough to clog the bowl or packing it so tight that you can not pull air through it. Experiment a little and you will quickly find what you like.

5. Pack it loosely so you can still get air flow, I like breaking my bud by hand and using small chunks to get air flow through while still having plenty of herb.