Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowls waste more weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420boxing, Oct 16, 2016.

1. General opinion is that blunts waste more weed but is it the other way around? Bowls leave a lot of resin behind while you get all of that when smoking papers. Unless you plan on scraping all the resin and smoking it after every hit do blunts actually get you higher due to the ability to smoke the resin

2. nope look at all the smoke that comes off a blunt and the resin left behind is mostly from the plant matter that didnt burn fully

• Like Like x 1
  3. Between joints and a bowl, I say the weed tastes better from the joint, but I think you use less in a bowl.

4. The type of waste you refer to is actually renewable resin, which is the antecedent to concentrates for certain extraction methods. However, with waste as in waste of weed per bowl/blunt, I find blunts are better for groups as it can be passed easier among more hands. But for the individual a bowl well packed can last hours on its own, unlike the blunt that disappears in minutes until just a roach remains.

• Like Like x 2
  5. In terms of what wastes the most weed it goes.

1.Blunts
    2.Joints
    3.Bongs
    4.Vaporizers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. #7 COrecweed, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Sometimes I buy pre-rolls (1 gr.) I'll break them down to 4-5 joints. That's plenty for me. I know some people that smoke 2-3 of those (pre-rolls) just about every day, go thru an oz. in a month easy. Still, joints/blunts the weed tastes better (to me), if you clean the bowl out after every hit, it might take a close second.:smiley-rolling-joint: I can't speak for bongs since I do not really have one, only for concentrates (e-nail). I could see the weed tasting better from a bong, but............

7. Generally a blunt or joint keep burning even when no one is taking a hit. While bowls can and do go out when not being hit. This would lead me to say that there is more waste from a blunt or joint then a bowl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app