Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowls or Joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AussieReefer, Feb 6, 2014.

1. #21 enjoyandlive, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    thats why you use a filter. get every last bit without burning anything

2. that's true, but a joint stays lit. A bowl doesn't necessarily stay lit. So it conserves weed even still

3. The inefficiency of joints is greatly over-hyped

4. #24 firemaiden34, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Bowls all day cause I can't roll very well and it's easier to moderate with. At least for me.

5. Agreed. I think joints are only wasteful when they are rolled too tight, don't have a filter tip, or burn unevenly. When I smoke a good joint, and take good hits, I feel like the weed used:how high I am ratio is right on par with any spoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Joints.  Me and my buds sit around and play guitar and pass the doob all night

7. I love kicking back smoking a nice joint with some friends but a bowl is a lot more efficient. 

8. Joint. If ypu roll them good, they're not more wastefull than bowls. Put them out between hits and they'll get you high for a longer time. They are way less harsh than bowls.

9. Joints are amazing, the real way to enjoy weed.

A bowl is gone is like 10 second, you can chill with a joint for a good 25 minutes.

Because of that extra 25 minutes I don't think bowls are that much more effecient.

Plus you have you sit there and put time into rolling a nice J, that takes 5-10+ minutes of time.

Idk if you add up all the extra time endulging in weed related activity I don't think bowls are that much more effecient. They sure as hell aren't "Horribly ineffecient".

10. #30 Weedology, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391922051.406116.jpg
    You tell me ;) get high off this or smoke 5 times this amount for the same high Holy shit this sour diesel is strong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Bowls is the best if you trying to conserve.

12. I usually do bowls. But I will smoke some joints next weekend to celebrate the end of my T break. ;D