Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowls on a Plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jahfunkydrummer, Nov 27, 2008.

1. So, im on vacation in st. croix and i bought a nice little bowl in a local head/record shop. Would I have any trouble getting it through security? Thanks:smoking:

2. i would say put it in ur checked bag and do not use it before u go on the plane. even if u have to buy a small bag of pipe tobacco or some thing so it looks like you really use it for smoking tobacco

3. I wouldn't think so.. as long as it doesn't have any res in it or anything
    But I'm bot sure if it would be safer to have it on carry on or not..
    Personally I would say no, I would put in a suitcase or something
    that you don't take on board.

4. as long as theres no law agains it in your state it should be fine.
    drop it in your suitcase, not your handbag, and if they ask you about it, say that you thought it was so pretty and just wantet a souviner :D

5. Watch the movie: "Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay"

That will surely answer your questions.

6. Who put all these mothafuckin' bowls on this mothafuckin' plane?

7. Yea i knew that title would be a hit. haha

Yea im just gonna throw it in my checked bag in my camcorder case. Thanks blades.

8. lol someone saw epic movie :)

9. just take it back, as long as you dont have herb on you, you are straight. i brought a bowl shaped like a dragon back from mexico with no problem. all you need to do is wrap it in some tshirts.

10. man you can bring anything back from mexico. I was 13 and had 3 switchblades and some absinthe in my checked bag. No probs :p

11. As long as it's squeaky clean you could probably carry it in your carry-on, but there wouldn't be a whole lot of point unless you wanted to try smoking on the plane (Ha, somebody else already mentioned Harold and Kumar). Just put it in your checked luggage and it'll be fine.

12. Ya but 13 is MOST likely a long time ago.. 911 fucked everything

13. no man im still in HS... just one more year till freedom...but yeah it was post 911

14. if my girlfriend was able to bring back 5 bottles of phillopino liqour in her checked baggage then you should be fine with your pipe all though make sure its completely cleaned of any "illegal substance resin" so if they ask it is for tobacco use... and throw it in your luggage not your carry on.

15. make sure it doesnt smell and put it in your pocket. itll pass the metal dector...and say its for tabac if you get busted ?

16. You should be fine with it, like everyone else said no resin.

The TSA never permitted list is funny as hell though...
    "Bottles of hand sanitizer over 4 fluid ounces, aerosol cans, breath spray, and hand grenades"