Bowling ball dugout help please!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ryan27777, Oct 20, 2019.

1. #1 Ryan27777, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    5E03B8ED-73BF-496A-AB38-6AA0A0DBCB09.jpeg 258156BF-4F9F-4773-BB6E-5783527AEF0F.jpeg hey everyone I’ve been trying to find my dads dugout that he broke recently and have had no luck. He bought it about 20 years ago and the only thing I can find are ones similar too it. They call them katoya dugouts online there made out the same material as a bowling ball I ordered one and it’s not as thick and durable as the one he originally owned and the top was different but had to be made by the same company or person I’m thinking. I’ve been trying to track the person down who makes them as I will pay top dollar for one to surprise my dad. But have had no luck getting the company or persons info any help would be greatly appreciated!

The drawing on the piece of paper is the one I’m looking for it basically looked the same as the blue one but with that different twist lid.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I remember seeing similar ones back in the day. Going to be tough chasing down an old design but anything is possible. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks I’m not giving up I’m determined. It’s a way better design quality wise feels like they just tried making them cheaper for more wholesale is what I’ve been hearing. Someone out there has too know the guy!

4. I'll keep my eyes open. I'll be in a couple of head shops this week. If I see anything similar I'll see if I can get a manufacturers name for you.

5. Thank you!

6. Update!!!
    After countless hours I have tracked down the owner of the company down and sent my dads old one in and had a prototype made. But the lid is not perfect because it was broke so it’s a long shot was wondering if anyone knew of the guys name that made them 25 years ago pretty sure it was called khaos or kaos and he’s out of Colorado any help would be appreciated

Attached Files: