Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Classic52, Sep 12, 2008.

1. I thought a bowl was the part of a bong you packed and then took out when you were going to inhale, but then people tell me they use bowls to smoke. and im like wtf? at first i thought they were saying bull (and i was still like wtf) but i guess they were saying bowl?

idk im lost. i wanna buy a bong soon but for now im stuck on joints.

2. Bowl means any device with a half-circle shape used to smoke bud out of. Spoon, bubbler, bong....any and every piece has a BOWL on it.

3. so when someone tells me "i use a bowl" that doesnt make sense...

4. U are technically correct The term 'Bowl' refers to part of the pipe/bong that the smokeable material is placed in.bowls can be threaded to screw on to a pipe or bong.
    With alot glassware the bowl is formed into the pipe/bong & is not removable.
    Sometimes in weed slang the words 'pipe' & 'bowl' can have the same meaning. If someone says 'pass that bowl' They're saying 'pass that pipe'

5. ^^^ What ever I would say would mean the same thing so yeah ^^^

6. Most people mean spoon when they say bowl. But it is true that all smoking devices have a bowl. Some people say slide when talking about the part of the bong.