Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheFaz, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Don't get pissed that I'm asking because it's a stupid question. But, I'm about to buy a new bowl...and I only know a few things to look for.
    Other then bowl size and chamber size, is there anything i should think about?

Is glass thickness important?

2. hey first off Welcome to the City:wave:

looking for a new bowl eh...well I'm going to assume u mean a pipe/spoon/bowl not a slide/bowl. Thickness of the glass is important because it gives the pipe its strength. Good thick glass is key, then beyond that its quite personal.

Size - stealth vs cooler/larger hits

Carb - left or right side

Color - CCG, solid glass, see thru glass

Bowl size - uhhh big or little i guess haha

To be honest just make sure you like the piece. I think that is the most important thing about a piece, you just have to love it.

3. Stealth is not an issue, I need a hard hitter that isn't gunna break easily.

4. Not only will thicker glass help protect it from breaking, but it'll also keep the bowl cooler. I bought a cheap spoon with thin glass one time, and after a single bowlpack, the bowl would be so hot you could barely hold it.

5. Thick glass...big bowl...decent size spoon 6''? maybe longer

6. big carb is always nice too. rips harder. and make sure the whole at the bottom of the bowl isnt too small.

7. I completely agree with everything in this post.
    In the end, all that matters is whether or not you are satisfied with your purchase. More than anything, make sure that you are pleased with what you are buying.

8. Thanks, I should have it by Wenesday, I have to wait for one of my senior friends to give me a ride. haha