1. So how do you tell what bowls hit hard and what bowls are smooth

2. Are you referring to slides or the actual water pipes/bubblers?

3. You just have to go with what you feel, other than that size, diffusion, etc makes a difference

4. A bowls a bowl

5. I'm talkin just regular bowl does the size of the carb or mouth piece or how deep the bowl is does that have to do with how hard it hits cause I bought three different types and I'm try to see if my conclusions are the same as others

6. well you're posting in bongs bubblers and water pipes. but you're talking about carbs and mouthpieces? sounds like you need to be in dry pipes section man, unless you mean one of those bubblers that closely resembles a dry pipe

This is so incredibly untrue it made me choke on my food
    There are a couple different types of slides out there, Ben and Luke Wilson have their Disc Diffused bowls, which are incredible and allow you to get the most out of all your percolators.
    there's also ice pinch slides, what, when done right, work just as well if not better than the Disc Diffused ones. Also a good choice, just make sure the pinches are big enough/close enough together
    and then even a simple push bowl can be good or bad, it all depends on the shape of the bowl itself, the size and placement of the hole... I don;t know how to describe it, but the more you use different bowls the more you'll start to learn what size/shape/hole placement is best for you