Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl won't stay cherried?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chinoko, Oct 17, 2011.

1. I just picked up a quad of some bubba kush from a dispensary. Anyways, when I'm taking a hit out of my spoon pipe, the bud seems to burn out (As I'm inhaling it goes out). The bud is dry to the touch, but when you break it up it gets your fingers sticky. The nugs are small and dense. And it smells just like bubba kush should (it wreaks up my room). I can't seem to find the problem. It's not the pipe because I have used it for months) Thanks

What do you think it could be?

2. I have had some bud that looked and felt plenty dry, but it was kinda "sticky" and it wasnt super frosty or anything either. When I smoked it it would do the same thing, and I would have to kinda crisp it up, then when its half burnt, pack it down again and it would hold a cherry.

Try grinding it up the day before and letting it sit out, pack it in nice and tight after that, it should be okay then.

Or you could always roll it up in a blunt, it might be nice burning that slow.

3. lol thats weird i have never had dry bud that didnt cherry

are you packing your bowls really tight and dense?