Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl stuck in diffuser.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chinaaaa, Nov 25, 2011.

1. #1 Chinaaaa, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I know this question has been asked a million times before but I know exactly whats wrong. Brand new bowl and diffuser, only been used a couple of times. I knocked my bong off my table while the diffuser and bowl were still in it.

The diffuser was originally stuck as well but that came out rather quickly. The bowl on the other hand will not budge for shit. Tried hot water, iso, freezing and just pulling as hard as I can. This has nothing to do with resin sticking the bowl to the diffuser they're brand new, just they've been forced in and won't come out.

I'm even open to smashing the bowl to free the diffuser but it would have to be smashed in such a way that it cracked on the actual seal thats stuck in which I don't know the best way to do.

Any advice given is more than appreciated.

2. Typical.

Try to get bowl out for 2 weeks.

Ask Grasscity for help

Bowl comes out straightaway -.-

3. Always twist