Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl Spoon +++ Glass Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mixurda, Oct 24, 2010.

1. I was looking for a unique color changing bowl spoons. If anyone has seen any cool bowl's (they don't have to be spoons just preferred) from grasscity shop then post them on here. The only kind I want is for it to be colored, like it changes colors from the ash/residue on the inside then when you clean it the color goes back to normal.

Also I was wondering where I can buy a glass blunt thats two pieces like a two piece chillum, and you can push the ash out with one piece.

If anything in this post doesn't make sense I'm sorry Im a little bit :smoke:

P.S. How can i tell what bowl spoons change color from resin and go back like i mentioned earlier what is that called? Fumed? or colored? and whats both those and what it mean when it has both

2. Well, my pipe was originally green, but now it has spots of purple on it.

The correct term you're looking for is "Fumed"

[​IMG]

3. you can tell if it is fumed by putting it up to a black back ground.. if it has like a purple or blue or pink or any color tint to it then it will change color.. or you can ask the person whos seeling it to you.