Bowl Spoon +++ Glass Blunt

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Mixurda, Oct 24, 2010.

1. #1 Mixurda, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    I was looking for a unique color changing bowl spoons. If anyone has seen any cool bowl's (they don't have to be spoons just preferred) from grasscity shop then post them on here. The only kind I want is for it to be colored, like it changes colors from the ash/residue on the inside then when you clean it the color goes back to normal.

Also I was wondering where I can buy a glass blunt thats two pieces like a two piece chillum, and you can push the ash out with one piece.

If anything in this post doesn't make sense I'm sorry Im a little bit :smoke:

P.S. How can i tell what bowl spoons change color from resin and go back like i mentioned earlier what is that called? Fumed? or colored? and whats both those and what it mean when it has both

2. For the glass blunt, just go to etsy and search for it. I got a sweet syringe designed one for $20. You should be able to find some nice spoons too.

3. I found the syringe glass blunt :) I'm getting that now I just need a glass spoon can anyone help?

Whats a water bowl?
    Whats fumed?
    Whats colored?
    Whats fumed+colored>?==?