Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl size?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CloudsForDays, Jul 23, 2015.

1. So I bought a bong a few weeks ago, and don't know what size the bowl is. If I posted a pic, maybe with something for size comparison. Would anyone be able to tell me what size it is? I wanna buy a new bowl and don't know what size I need.

2. Post a picture. There's only a couple different types of slides sizes we can help out. Post the bong too

3. Here's a few pics of the bowl and the bong.

Attached Files:

4. That's definitely not 14mm it's an 18 mm slide

5. Ya that's a 18 mm joint. Have fun picking a new one

6. Thanks guys. Anyone know of any good sites to buy a nice bowl?

7. the site you are on right now lol, or your local headshop. you can usually just type in 18mm bong bowl on google and tons of site pop up and you got the world of bowls at your fingertips. lemme know if you do find a good site with an abundance of bowls cuz im looking to purchase a bigger one aswell