Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl Size

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Ganj, Mar 22, 2013.

1. A question of curiosity. On your standard glass pipe, how much weed generally fits into one, solidly packed bowl?

2. Never really thought about it i don't pack mine full my bowl is unnecesarily large. But ill find out in a few mins and post back. :smoke:

3. Without packing it in too hard my bubbler can fit like half a gram.

4. 1/4 to 1/2 gram.

5. about half a gram without it spilling over the top but i usually never pack it that tight.

6. A gram easily. I have a 6" glass pipe for size reference.

7. I would need to know what you think a "standard glass pipe" is. Even then, bowl sizes will be diff even on same type of pipe from same artist.

8. As a pipe maker...
    I ask, how much would you WANT to fit into your pipe bowl fully packed...

9. Without packing it in too hard my bubbler can fit like half a gram.[​IMG]

10. I usually pack between 0.07 to 0.1 grams as a hit.

As far as how much it holds packed to the brim... I'd say 0.5 to 0.75. This is a fairly standard sized bowl piece.

11. the average bowl fits like .5 of a gram but mine can fit 1.5 :). I usually put .2-.3 in

12. My bowl can fit .5 but I usually only put .3 if it's just me.