Bowl + Shoeless Foot = Ouch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Indie, Jun 20, 2009.

1. So, here we all are playing a game of asshole, drinking some brew and smoking some sour diesel. I finally think im not gonna be asshole for once, and bam i somehow still lose. So i get up say fuck this game take a step forward and CRUNCH i go Ow my fucking foot... look down and theres one of our friends bowls crushed under it. When i say crushed i mean it was obliterated (20+ pieces and it was only a small 12 dollar bowl) so since i had had like ten beers, i bled all over the carpet, had to rap my foot 3 times in half an hour i was bleeding terribly. Somehow, (must have been the influence) i still walked to taco bell bleeding and satisfyed my munchies, and today i can bearly walk. Its quite the cut on my foot;. luckily it was a ffriends old bowl that was twelve dollars and he didnt care to much. The bowl may have broke, but it went down with a fight.

2. Hahah, going to taco bell to get the munchies sounds like last night when i went to wawa and got pulled over, and the cops saw my friend throw a roach under his seat. My friend ends up telling the cop what he threw and we got off scott free ;D

3. uhhh, I would get the glass shards checked out, they could get infected. and that would suck.

4. probably. it was caked in res too. il be fine hopefully. i just smoked more weed and it didnt hurt as bad haha

5. Wow same thing happened to me, except it wasb a bowl. I have this fragile cheap glass table and I slammed my foot on it (you know to rest your legs while sitting on a couch) while I was blazed and the thing cracks and a big piece slashes my toes... Few on bottom, but my middle toe had its skin totally cut off and laying loose... God it was disgusting.. Ben three weeks, and it still hasnt fully healed. Fucking glass injury

6. coat the bottom of your foot in like elmers glue. then after its dry peel it off. ive dont that many times to get splinters and glass out of my skin before

7. glass came out. although now that im sober i cant really walk haha

8. just make sure you get all the glass out. i had one huge chunk of glass in my foot from a drunken night and i didnt even notice for like a week, and by then it hurt like hell and got infected.