Bowl Plugging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by POWskier, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Have you ever been so stoned you just keep packing weed in the bowl until you realize that you have plugged the bowl with so much bud it won't hit? Believe it or not I was so stoned yesterday that I plugged 2 grams of weed into my friends bowl (the bowl is not meant for 2gs thats for sure). It was like a sedimentary rock of nug bits since they were super sticky so the bowl wouldn't hit so we had to elevate the rock of weed that had formed to the bowl so It would hit. Once it cherried it was a glowing red solid as fuck coal of bud since it was so dense. The easily 1+ gram ember would slowly glow more and more bright as you inhaled the hit the cherry was so fat and the weed was so densely packed that it would stay glowing red long after a hit. Share the bowl plugging fun stories if you have them.

2. No, but one time I was so stoned I tried to light my bowl with the light from my phone.

Kept wondering why I couldn't get a hit.

3. Lol you fuckin americans with your bowls. Gotta be the worst way to smoke weed. Nothing can beat ripping a bong.

4. im pretty sure they mean bong bowls the word bowl refers to both bong and pipe and yes op i have done this with my bong many times i keep a little poker about the size of a tooth pic that ill push into the bowl to loosen up the weed

5. You know bowls means any kind of smoking device? Or at least that's what I've come to know it as.

6. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Lol you fuckin americans with your bowls. Gotta be the worst way to smoke weed. Nothing can beat ripping a bong.[/quote]

Bongs have bowls...

I've definitely plugged the fuck out of my bowls. I'll just be too high to empty it and keep on packing.

7. pretty sure a 'bowl' that he's refering to is a communal bowl. Not a cone piece that youre refering to. Good luck packing 2gs into a cone piece.

8. We had no poker and the bud was so sticky it formed a new dense as fuck conglomerate nug. I was having trouble keeping the weed from sticking to my fingers when I packed it. eventually my friend loosened the bowl with his keys so air could flow through the edges of the bowl. Eventually the bowl cherried and once it did it hit super nice.

We were smoking out of a bong of course. 2 gram pipe bowl? haha

9. Some situations you can't use a bong. You don't know people's deal. If they have to smoke on the DL, etc.

10. Oh for sure. If I smoke pipe I tend to pack .1-.2g bowls and just load bowl after bowl if I want. Big pipe bowls start to taste bad when you get down to the end of the bowl. Plus if I were smoking on the DL I doubt you find me stuffing two grams into a pipe. Maybe you would.

11. thats what i mean but, when you smoke bowls its good at the start but bad at the end. If you got a cone piece then everyone just packs up their own sized cone, tokes and rips.