Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bowl Packing Device

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Gooseman, May 1, 2012.

1. Lately, I've been having trouble trying to pack my bowls. What happens is, I take a pinch of weed and then start sprinkling it in, but a good amount of that weed sticks to my fingers. Although it is small at first, all that marijuana adds up eventually, and is just sitting at the bottom of my tin box that I store it in. I want to know if anyone has any good bowl packing methods or knows of any special tools to pack it perfectly. Also, tips on how to pick up spilled weed is also appreciated. Cheers!

2. To pick up spilled weed press your finger on the pieces hard. It will stick to your finger then dust it into your bowl

3. I normally save up that little but of weed at the bottom of your jar for later, later on just stick it all in a little bowl and you'd be surprised how much it really is.

4. I have a razor blade that can scoop weed up directly from my grinder into my bowl.

5. don't break it up first .

just break it up over the bowl , after inserted a nug plug of course .

6. ^^ lol, that's fucked

7. In my little stash box I have a small plastic measuring spoon thing, it's like1/8 of a tsp or something, it works wonders, just scoop it and drop it in

8. Use a piece of paper and scoop it in. But really you aren't losing that much thc on your fingers, maybe over the course of a hundred times you might lose one bowls worth.

9. I use a playing card bent in half then when its in the bowl pack it with my thumb

10. i used an 1/8 of a Tbs or tsp, measuring spoon. i cant remember weather its Tbs or tsp, but its really fucking small
    if i fill it up all the way with say, some mids, i can take the whole thing in one snap.
    its perfect, the only ttime i touch my nugs is putting them into the grinder.

11. If u ever spill ur weed on the carpet, put a paper towel over your weed and put a vaccuum on top to make all the weed get sucked towards the paper towel and just lift it up. For bowl packing just scoop your bowl in the sesh or a bent playing card

12. good idea about vaccum thanks!

13. Exactly

14. my preferred method is to grind it up (i have a little $10 grinder works perfectly as a $40 one) then i take a piece of paper and crease it down the center kinda like a joint then i just use that as a funnel into the bowl. also the shake that you get at the bottom of the jar is just as good as the actual bud probably even better. i always get exited when i have a bowl full of shake :D

15. I've found that this method works really well.

16. Get a grinder. problem solved.
    I think of it like chewing tobacco that ppl put in there mouths, just tiny pinches of the ground bud and just be careful, drop the chunks in and lightly press down but make sure theres enough air flow for a decent hit.anddd that should do it.