Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bowl pack of stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SativaSmoker420, Sep 14, 2011.

1. whats good fellow blades and seasoned tokers. i just want everyone's opinion on smoking a bowl of stems. i've heard a variety of response like its bad for you or you feel pain and i looked up what i can but i wanted a definite answer... does smoking stems give some people a good high in the end or does burning stems just give you shit. stories, knowledge, past experience, etc. would be good

p.s.- i have never smoked a bowl of stems myself, nor am i asking if i can

2. i've heard it gives you horrible headaches.. plus thats pretty gross

3. Based what I've heard from friends, it'll give you a slight high, but will give you a headache and make you impotent. Not 100% sure if all that is true, but I wouldn't recommend it either way lol

4. DO NOT DO IT. HIRRIBLE FUCKING HEADACHE. I highly recommend you don't.

5. It will just give you headaches like a motherfucker and will NOT get you high.

Save all your stems to make hash with.

6. I've done it, nothing wrong with doing that. Not the greatest high but better than nothing.

Btw this thread will probably be closed or deleted soon.

7. Don't, just trust me just don't

8. we've alll tried it ahaha, i throw my stems and seeds.

9. Stems may have a few THC crystals but otherwise, its going to be like smoking wood so it will give you a headache and not make you feel much high. Plus they seem to ruin the smoothness of joint burning and end up ripping the joint paper. Seem 'em, bin em.

10. Make hot chocolate with the stems

11. I've heard that eating the stems gives you a pretty damn good body high, but I've never tried it myself.
    And as for smoking them, you probably won't want to.
    It's best to just throw them away.

12. They taste pretty disgusting and you may get a mild buzz with a lot of stems, but a headache will follow the high in most cases.

13. Don't smoke stems ever. It taste like crap and the only thing you'll have is a headache, not worth it.

14. It's like smoking straw.

15. resin > stems

16. It's pretty harsh because it's almost like wood if you know what i mean, but it does get you kinda high, its worse for your lungs but doing it once is fine and will get you high, and it DOES NOT give you a headache.

17. This. And +1 for using the stems to make hash, if you use them at all.

18. It tastes like ass and is not worth it.

19. I think i read on erowid or something that the leaves and stems contain carcinogens (cancer-causing agents)...been paranoid about that ever since...

that's why i try not to smoke the leaves or the stems and i save them to make BHO

20. Would you eat the stem of a tomato plant?