Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bowl or joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 21, 2011.

1. i have a bowl and im kind of getting bored smoking out of 1 piece everyday so i wanna smoke a joint and my cousin is coming over in a little and i only have some little nugs left. i wanna smoke with her but dont know if i should use my bowl or a joint?

i have probably 1 bowls worth left so enough to roll a joint or fill a cig halfway which im planning on doing and taking out the filter so what i wanna know is if i should just stick with smoking my bowl as it would get us higher or smoke a joint?

probably a dumb question just want some opinions pce

2. bowl > joint

joint's are good only if your on the go, but bowl's are the shit.

Bowl's get you wayyy higher because your inhaling pure THC, and the smoke dosn't fly away like like a joint, when its not in use.

Pack a bowl man, have fun, and re up later

even though your probably 15, because your packing a cig with weed and only have 1 bowl, enjoy it :smoke:

3. Well you cant really go to wrong with the bowl. I mean whenever im running out i always want what i have left to last for as long as possible. Especially if you say it is also going to get you higher

4. yooooooo dude hold up there. i turned 18 in november and i still don't have a piece... don't jump to conclusions. I am getting one soon though :bongin:

5. yeah i just got my first piece a month ago and my cousin smokes cigs so we were just gonna use tht instead of going out and getting rolling papers i think im just gonna smoke a bowl

6. hey man you never know. There's ALOT of kids here who asks the most retarded questions, and its obvious that their 12.

But if your at least 16> you should be able to get your hands on some rolling papers, and learn how to roll; that should be the first thing you do when you start smoking IMO...

but why stuff cigs? Wouldnt it be better to roll, and cheaper?

7. Bong :D

But I prefer a bowl over a joint because joints burn too fast, ESPECIALLY if you're sharing it with someone.

8. and lets all not forget the dreaded people who SLOBBER all over the joint :smoke:

9. When your collection contains only one piece you often get bored of it, I can very easily say that I understand that you want to now smoke a jay, If your friend has never smoked out of a piece you should def. let them

10. joints are good for the go, like in a car...tryin to light the bowl...and steer...yeah...