Bowl or bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mec, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I have a 25 dollar budget and am going to a headshop on Saturday so which should I get some people told me bubblers are much better and I have enough. Others say for 25 dollars I'll get a bubbler that would break easily and to just get a bowl. Any advice is appreciated I have smoked out of a bowl before but never a bubbler
    :hello:

2. bubblers are better imo, i love em. however, i don't think you'll find a decent bubbler for $25

3. Yeah, for 25 I would just get a nice bowl (color changing of course) and see if you can get a case with it so it doesn't break. Just get a cheap case tho. A quality bubbler is a little more of an investment and wouldn't go into a HS looking for a bubbler without 35+

4. yeah for only 25 get a bowl. i love my bub and my bowl, but my bub cost $40...

5. You can't get a "nice" bowl or bub for 25...

6. Damn I was just browsing my own link and saw this for 29, im gonna get one, thanks ChadJohnson

[​IMG]

7. You definitely can't get a good bubbler for $25 though, most are in the late 30s-40s range

8. i mean you can easily grab a thick china glass bubbler for 25 at any stalls or w/e that works fine but for a headshop and quality glass, id say bowls your best bet :cool:

9. I was in the same situation and picked up a decent bubbler and grinder for $20

So it's definitely possible

10. my friend got a sweet little handheld, color-changing sherlock bubbler for $22. IMO water pieces are just better in general, its a cleaner smoke.