Bowl Of Kief

Discussion in 'General' started by sativaspitfuck, Jan 18, 2011.

1. [​IMG]A couple of my friends, and myself smoked this bowl of kief (witch Richard so kindly smoked us up with), and we pretty much got ridiculously toasted.
    From there we hopped in the car an headed north (i think), up to Big G's. (For those of you who don't know what Big G's is, it's the dankest sandwich shop where the sandwiches are so fucking huge- they cut the sandwich into four pieces, and each piece is the size of a normal sandwich [if a normal sandwich was about two inches tall, more or less])
    And of course we had to smoke a bowl or two on our way up there. But that didn't stop us from heading into the restaurant with our heads held high, and our minds even higher. We got two of the sandwiches- between four people- The Reuben, and the Wishbone.

After the meal we hop back into the car, and start heading back home. The problem was the sandwiches were enough food to kill our highs to the point of us needed to re-fuel. And I'm just going to assume you guys know what happens after this. :smoke:

It was a fantastic green day, if I do say so myself! Thank you for smokin' us up so hard!

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ]YouTube - Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day[/ame]

3. hands down! dankest dank i ever danked!!!!!! :cool:

4. Straight from fucking DankVille U.S.A.! :D

5. i've heard they have a dankfest up that way thats supah!

6. dudedudeDUDEDUDE! Lets do it! X]

7. fuck i need a real grinder. i like that its now your signature haha

8. ahahah, it had to be done X]
    and yeah, a new grider would be helpful to me, aswell

9. muthhaaa fudgaaaa