Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bowl of kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by URATowel, Nov 1, 2010.

1. One bowl of kief = how many bowls of weed?

2. Id say ~7
    Thats just a est

3. depends on the quality of weed. One bowl of dank gets me pretty high, 1 bowl of straight kief would be a waste since u would be putting the flame right on the crystals and waste some Im guessing....

You need to stack it like this:

Weed
    Kief
    Weed

this is what I would do anyways

4. I don't know the exact math, but kief gets you higher than just weed. Mattrafact, you've inspired me to smoke some kief right now. I haven't opened the bottom of my grinder in a while, so this should be good.

5. Well, Kief is about 60% THC. Weed can vary from like 7% to the low to mid 30's. But I'd say most of the stuff out there is between 10-20% THC. So it all depends on the weed, and such.

So I'd have to say, that if you smoked a bowl filled with weed. smoking the same bowl filled with kief would be 5-6 time as potent. Just because there is so much more Keiph.