Boveda 2-way humidity packets

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mop420head, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Anyone tried them for curing? Saw someone post about them then checked out the website. They seem really legit, started out catering to cigar enthusiasts and now have a packet for medical cannabis. Seems awesome because you don't have to burp them or anything apparently you still let your plant hang dry, then just put them into the jar with these packets. Anyways love some feedback because they are relatively cheap and seems like a good way to go.

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1323166-another-noob-his-first-grow.html

2. I'm hoping they work for curing I ordered them nd they should be here on Monday the 62s

3. Boveda packs do not get your RH down to 62...they maintain your RH at 62. You will still need to burp your jars and I suggest curing for at least 90 days at 55 RH and then adding the Boveda pack. Keep a keen eye on your bud while curing...below 55 and your bud will get too dry to cure properly. image.jpg