Bouts of bad luck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dingus, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Okay so though none of these things are particularly awful, nothing sucks more than when you're having a nice day or at least-not a bad one and then suddenly like five consecutive shitty things happen to you.

I was modifying my grow cabinets. I just got a 160cfm inline fan for my flower cab to replace 2x 110cfm pc fans. I moved both pc fans over and redo the wiring. Plug them in and (1) one of the fans blades hits something and three blades just snap off and fly away.

Next i have to undo the wiring now so i can try to glue the blades back on, only to find out that (2) somehow none of the glues i have will hold the blades. I tried rubber cement first (of course i held it in place for a minute) and it just falls off. Like i saw the glue dry too but it just wouldnt hold.

The third (3) thing that happens to me in this sequence of bad luck is: while then re wiring the other fan that is still okay, when testing to make sure i had the wiring correct both wires touched and the motor shorts out. Of course. Now two $20ea pretty high quality pc fans have just fucked out on me.

(4) im pissed so i take a break and eat dinner. Microwave up some left overs and everything seems nice and hot all the way through. I eat half of my potato and then bite into a sudden near frozen cold part in the middle. Yuck.

(5) i walk back to the kitchen to put it back in the microwave and slip on nothing and drop all my food all over myself.

Fuck my life. I mean it could have been worse... Actual life changing bad shit could have happened but at this point i am so frustrated i want to castrate myself

2. Doesn't seem like bad luck really maybe more operator error hahh still sucks though

3. first world problems...

4. the worst of it was dropping my buttered and salted baked potato on the carpet. buttered and salted side down :(