'bout to vape, how many bowls?

Discussion in 'General' started by woke 'n toke, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Well? How many do you think I should do. Tonights special- hybrid between strawberry cough and silver haze. It wasn't grown the best/ I got it for cheap.. but its pretty kiefy anyways and gets me fudged.

Really I just wanted to post something, and this is it lol. But the question is how many bowls should I do? I can't make up my mind.

2. luckyy.. gimme one :)

3. 2 to get bakkkked... with a nice strain cross like that and a vape... 2 will send you off in a spaceship to pluto... to grow weed there.

4. this is also with a vapor brothers standard size whip. I only fill it up like a third of the way tops.

2 bowls may be good, but my lucky number IS 3... so hmmm

5. i would go with 3. takes me about 3-5 to get really nice. How u guna be vaping it??? and with the SS haze

6. with vapor brothers vaporizer, and yes with the ss haze, its crossed with strawberry cough too.

7. VB FTW, i love mine too. i had it on a while ago, taking a lil rest

8. yah i just did 5 or 6 bowls and i'm just toasty gone........ahhhhhhh yeah

9. mad visuals when i close my eyes, i think i might listen to some old 3 6 or devin the dude or nas.. choices damn :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. U would need some strong mother fuckin lights and a heat source.:p

11. Loyal to the WHIP!:metal: Ima warm up my vape in a lil bit. The night session will begin shortly.

12. but dude... your high, you can do anything. If you wanna grow weed on pluto its gonna happen... regardless of what anyone says.

Convo:

"Umm... as unbelievable as it was that you made it to pluto from being high... your not gonna be able to grow pot on pluto."

"BITCH! I'm HiiiiIIgggh!"

and you walk off into the distance...
    (the song "Slow Ride" by Fog Hat is heard in the backround)