Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bout to toke and watch a movie.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MusicUpInYa, Oct 20, 2011.

1. The movie is fear and loathing in las vegas. I haven't seen it before and I have some really dank weed, the dankest I have had in a WHILE. Is this a good time for this experience? And is this the the right movie? I have heard only good things.

2. Its okay. Watch The Usual Suspects

3. [quote name='"Daniel420"']Its okay. Watch The Usual Suspects[/quote]

I have already seen it. There are few movies I haven't seen, by chance Fear and Loathing happens to be one of those.

4. Have a good night man.

5. [quote name='"Sevexius"']Have a good night man.[/quote]

Thanks bro, you too. One love.

6. Can't wait to go home and smoke and watch a movie! My fav thbing 2 do

7. Just finished a bong bowl.. really feelin it right now, but a second dosage will do me better.

8. I used to watch fear and loathing on acid all the time...Tromeo and Juliet is messed up on acid too

9. jus smoked the volcano and finished up south park.. awesome :smoke: youll like fear and loathing, my favorite parts like 5 minutes in when they pull over... youll see what im talking about ;)

10. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']I used to watch fear and loathing on acid all the time...Tromeo and Juliet is messed up on acid too[/quote]

You watched that crazy shit on ACID? Lmao

11. watch The station Agent. Awesome movie, but weird and quirky, high as shit, it would be like heaven