Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bout to smoke some kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass the dr0, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Wassup guys I am out of bud and am saving money so I'm gonna take the lied outta my grinder and smoke that shit, never smoked kief before so it should be pretty fun.

2. It is very fun, but if you smoke a full bowl of kief expect to pass the fuck out. Haha

3. Done it a few times, never had enough to satisfy me so i usually scraped it on top of joints/bowls but ive smoked it on its own before and it gave me a nice buzz

4. ahaha your gonna get rocked enjoyy

5. Only had enough for like 2 hits, I'm feelin buzzed but not high now I'm playin mw3 listenin to 'swang on these bustas' haha reppin the city of purple sprite right here