Bout to smoke after a break :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TakeAnotherToke, Nov 26, 2010.

1. it's bean yea- days since I have last smoked, but man it was killing me

just opened up a fresh bag of some no name dank, and it smells PHENOM

going to get really really reeally really really high :smoke: :smoking::hippie:

will maybe bumb in like 30 mins when im totally blowed

2. have fun, what this has to do with general marijuana news around the world.. i have no idea :D

3. BREAKING NEWS: Dude gets really fucking stoned. What?

4. Can you cite a reputable source for this news story?

5. this is cutting edge, breaking news

6. I've only been smoking once a week for about a month now due to the fact that I haven't been able to have it at my old apartment because a pig knocked on my door and I really can't afford it at the moment. But last week I smoked with my friends and we watched No Country For Old Men. That movie fucked me up, and I mean it! It's amazing what a week off can do for your tolerance! Then a week later we smoked and watched a couple chapters of the Watchmen motion comic on blu-ray. Beautiful sound, and animation that I never appreciated on such a level before! I recommend everyone take just one week off whenever it starts to get too weak. After day number 3 you won't even miss it. I really can't stress enough how much difference just a few days makes. Drink during your t-break. That's what I do.

7. Cool story, bro. Next time post it in the right section >__________>

8. this is big news!

pics or it didnt happen:cool:

9. THIS JUST IN! a guy wants to smoke.

10. i know its in the wrong section and all but i lol'ed. gotta admit it. this dudes probably so stoked. stoked enough to put it in world news

11. stoked enough to put it in world news

LOL :smoking:

12. holy shit you guys are too fucking funny lol :smoke:

13. Wow, clearly some people can't see the funny side. Go get baked.

OP must be rather happy to announce this news worldwide! :D

14. Hahahaha, get off his back. He's excited.. Haha.
    Have fun man, I'm loading one now to join you. :smoke:

15. Is "yea-" a number now?

Well anyway, gratz on surviving a T-Break without harming yourself or others.