Bout to have my first smoke in 10+ days of fasting

Discussion in 'General' started by Weedculture, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Basically Ive been fasting during the daytime for about 10 days. I lost count of exactly how many days but I am sure Its at least 10 days since I last smoked the herbs. I also broke ties with my dealer which made it harder for me to get weed.

I found a new guy now and everything is great so far. Made my first purchase off him today and the weight and quality was exactly as described and delivered right to my door. I have been drinking alot of liquids during the past 10 days, as well as excercising and taking cranberry pills to accelerate flushing the THC from my body. Before this break I was toking several times a day. I am going to find out just how high I am gonna get.

Deuces

2. Ok I finally managed to navigate my way to gc. I am an 11 on the high scale right now. Shit is spinning and it's heady as fuck. The weed was called g13 haze. I am soo fucking blitzed right now the highest I've ever been by far

3. Good shit man. I remember on the last day of university I smoked up right outside my residence after not smoking for a fair while, got so high I could barely stand up straight or walk lol.