Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bout to go smoke a oz!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokens, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Not necessarily man, he might be having a full nighter kinda sesh, like a night just dedicated to being stoned and doing things. In that case you'd probably smoke a whole oz just keeping yourself at a steady "ripped" for the whole evening. Especially if you go on quests, you'll need joints and lots of them for that.

2. have fun op.

3. Smoking 4 grams every 2 hours =/= one sesh

4. I don't think you can even smoke an ounce to yourself in one session, sounds impossible

5. I meant they can't as in they don't have sufficient funds.

6. I could very well get the $200 for an ounce.. but I would prefer not having to buy weed again for 2 months over tommorow.

7. A week only?! That shit will last me a month or 2 and thats 3-5 bowls a day except weekends.

8. wooooo smoke dat shit!

9. if he wants to do it and has a good time doing it how is that a waste?

10. It WILL be a fun time, while your doing it.

Unless your super rich or doing this with a couple of people, you'll realize it's a waste.

However, I feel like one day, if I could, I Definitely will some a z in a sesh.

11. I could eat these 3 big bags of chips all at once, or I could enjoy a few bowls for 3 weeks.

That is how it's a waste...

12. its not a waste when youre a big baller

just stay awake champ

13. damn...i'd pass out after, like, an eighth lol

14. #54 BlazeLE, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    my guy gets medical grade straight from cali. i cant complain i do pay $20 a G, and i certainly get my moneys worth. but mind you the reason it lasts is because i need to make it last. i could easily smoke a ton more than that if i could afford to.

15. maybe he doesnt like constantly smoking weed? Nothing anybody wants to do is a waste, because they probably bought it for that purpose Some stoners are like crackheads trying to make that shit last till their next paycheck.

16. More like, "Some stoners are crackheads who need to do it all at once, and have no self control". :hello:

17. more like, "who gives a fuck what someone else does?" i think itd be fun just to smoke that much weed in different ways, i dont give a FUCK if im wasting weed if i got the cash to cover it. lay off its his choice. lol it cracks me up that people ACTUALLY care enough to come back mult times to prove that its a "waste". who gives a flying fuck! lol

18. I still don't believe he smoked an oz in one session
    Actually, I'd have to see that to believe it. I can never make it past a couple grams and I have high tolerance..

19. A waste but it'll be a fun session. Prepare to be burnt out for a week lol

20. [quote name='"SmokenSomeGreen"']LOL, all the light weight's screaming it's a waste... yall must not smoke much or cant afford it.[/quote]

Amen.