Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bout to go smoke a oz!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokens, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #21 Lovesmyreligion, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Sounds like a Wiz Khalifa party, rolling joints for everybody lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcNR5DDhjHk]Wiz Khalifa Proves He Only Uses Papers (Smells a blunt and shuts it down) - YouTube[/ame]

I'd love to that, but I don't even trust people knowing a blaze these days

But yeah if your trying to smoke it alone or between a few people that's stupid imo, huge waste of weed. Kind of like the people who drink trying to out drink each other, but hey it's your weed right lol if you got it and know you'll have more why not?

2. Idk why people try to do this..

3. Haha, I usually can only get "baked" with hotknives. If I smoke a small bowl, i'll use the same amount for a lame buzz.

So it really helps me preserve, though I also choose to only do it twice per day or so.

4. well ive only been smoking for about two and half months so my tolerance hasnt been raped yet. especially since i usually smoke .25g a night.

5. Since I currently have no job.. I take 2 week breaks pretty often. :smoke:

6. LOL, all the light weight's screaming it's a waste... yall must not smoke much or cant afford it.

7. why wouldnt you want to stretch it out? i'd rather get nicely buzzed a bunch of times than get fucked up once and have to go drop another $300 for another sesh.

8. i dont see why everyones hating on this lol. Its a fun thing to do once in a while, just buy a ridiculous amount of weed and smoke it in one sesh. Obviously you wouldnt do this very often. I would make an ounce last a few weeks, but every once in a while why not have fun and go all out?

9. That does sound awesome.

10. Everybody saying waste: why fixate so much on that? If i grew or had a good friendship with a grower or even was just really damn rich, i'd still wanna try this at least once.

11. You guys must get some dank weed, if a gram will last you 4 days.

12. [quote name='"omg nipz"']

You guys must get some dank weed, if a gram will last you 4 days.[/quote]

Even with using a vape that's a pretty long time.

13. No? I just feel no need to waste my money.

14. That's a lot if you're smoking by yourself, but if it's with others it'll be a damn good sesh. It is kind of a waste of weed, but not really at the same time because it's your weed and your money, and if you don't feel like it's a waste, then you shouldn't care if others think it is.
    Enjoy.

15. Your brain/body can only take so much THC... After about a quarter, hell even before that, you won't feel any higher. Smoke a fat blunt or some huge bongs hits, once you start to come down do them again.

16. As people have said, it's a waste. If I tried smoking an ounce I wouldn't get high anymore after smoking about half of it. Anymore than that I would just pass out and wouldn't wake up till the next day.

17. If you got cash to blow then fuck it bro i say do it, don't listen to these haters saying your gonna waste weed they're just mad they can't smoke a zip in a sesh. Some strains have "no ceiling" so you'll just get higher and higher until you can't no more, anyways at least you're gonna be baked for a while and not worry about coming down :smoke:

18. Yall must be stupid :rolleyes: Like I said your body can only take so much THC before ingesting more does nothing.

19. If that's with a few people I don't think it's that ridiculous. Me and one friend once got through a half pretty comfortably in a night/next morning. Only slept for like 4 hours and just stayed up playing Worms on Playstation all night haha

20. ANYONE can smoke an ounce in a sesh. But after about 4 grams, the amount of THC that enters your brain lowers, and you stop getting higher.. meaning you waste about 24 grams.