Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bout to get some...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloimhigh, Sep 7, 2010.

1. weed haha but yeah my friend is about to hook me up with thier dealer, shes gonna be the connect. but i'm gettin 5.5 grams for 30 bucks!!! and she said its good shit, i'm very happy to say the least. ok grasscity now vote, what should i smoke?? bowls,joints, or blunts? and if blunts, what kind? :smoking: happy toking!

2. Bowl, bong, or vape if at home.

Joint, or blunt if anywhere else. You can eat it then.

3. Get a couple Swishers.

4. something makes me think it's not going to be 5.5 or good shit

5. yeah i know.... i'll keep ya updated tho :smoking:

6. Does it matter? just smoke the shit. Its not like your deciding which college your going to attend to. Theres alot more weed in the world than just 5.5 grams.

7. I like joints the best, if I were you I'd roll and smoke some joints.

8. Roll up a game green, or a swisher and puff on that a little while you decide.