Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bout to get some white widow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DirtyMids, Jan 25, 2010.

1. bout to get some white widow from this guy, how much does a half0 of that go for usually?

2. depends on how many peoples hands it goes through bud. from a grower would be cheap.. If the bud is going through like 3 people its going to be a good chunk of $$$. Everyone wants their piece of the pie

3. ^ yea.. but my dude just gets it from one person.. so it goes thru 2 people..'
    imma ask him how much he wants for a quarter tonight... and ill let yu know

4. A quarter of White Widow will go anywhere from 100-125 depending on your dealer.

(That's how it is here at least)

5. it depends on the area, the demand and the quality of the grow. White widow is usually like $220-240 a half o in my area

6. that sucks... should i just get like a half of some mids?

7. Depends on alot of different factors (geographical location, chain of command e.t.c) usually $20 a gram if its dank but for half of an ounce like 150?

8. i say pick up an 8th of the ww for around 60. If you really like it buy more

9. If its real dank than i would still buy it. I always choose quality over quantity and white widow is amazing bud :)

10. yea ^^^ imma prolly do that
    cuz an 8th for 60 of some widow is a good deal..

11. sorry for dub-post

yea ive had it before.. and it was insane. only thing is, i gotta stop smoking such big blunts..

12. Make a gravity bong or something and smoke it out of that. 1 gbong usually gets me pretty high :D

13. ^ ahaha i had 1hit of a gbong in my life

1hit and i was sooo gone

14. Yeah they're awesome. I pretty much only use gbongs. I had a gravitron until a horrible accident that happened about a week ago. I dont really like to talk about it :(

15. lol, i was gunna ask but you said u dont like to talk about it

anyway.. ill let yu guys kno what he says when i talk to him