Bout to get my lean on and kill shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Mar 22, 2007.

1. I'm having a mad shitty day. Only got 10$, neighbors owe me 20 and kid I gave a front to owes me 15 from months ago which I'm gunna flip if I don't collect today. I need a fucking blunt. We'll atleast my grandma came through for my "cough". So i'm short on jolly ranchers but I can mix up a couple Oz of that juice or I can shot it. Gotta get a couple brews in me sloshing first too. Then I'm gunna go into |_|83r 1337 8477|_3 /\/\0d3 and shoot shit. (BF2, CoD{1/2/UO}, or reinstall fear) or get my blowgun and hunt lizards in my backyard. If shit works out right today I can catch my buzz, get my smoke in before I have to quit in a day or two which I seriously should have quit at the beginning of the week and reactivate my FFXI account.

Oh yeah, how should I take my lean? Every so often so I'm buzzing all day or straight up, or mix it now. My Gma's also making me some chicken marsala so should I be sketched about taking it then eating it and having the food kill the strength?

2. Hey mayne, don't kill lizards. Just because your in a shitty mood do you think you have the right to end the life of a defensless animal who did nothing at all to you? :mad:

3. I'm actually in a really good mood, people just owe me money so thats in the back of my mind. I just wanted to paint my face and hide in a bushes for the sake of the hunt. I really want to go fishing but I'd need atleast a joint to do that.

4. GO catch your bills form the pople who owe ya mayne. Regulate :smoking:

5. He don't have a cell anymore so I got my other peeps, that know him real well, trying to collect for me.

6. Roll up to his house and see whats up? You have his address right? What kinda lizards you got in Florida anyways mayne?

7. Nope... I would have collected a long time ago if I knew where he lived. Actually I just remembered he owes me today. I was all chilling high one day and was sitting on some fire and the kid was real hurt so I desided to front him a gram. We all use to chill at one house and he'd be there everyday. Everyone said "Oh Cory's been looking for you, hes got your mons" but it was always after I got there. So the kid with the chill house moved so I haven't seen him since. Part that kills me is I was so straight on bud and a buzz at the time I was just trying to help the kid out and catch him a buzz too. But now that I can only smoke for a couple more day before I get a weekly drug test it's hurting me that I can't get one more session in.

Ummm lizards... Anoles, skinks, geckos and your everyday lizard (I tried to find the species but couldn't)

I really want an Iguana or something badass but I cant stand bugs to feed it, which I think Iguanas are vegies but since I still live with momma dukes it's not gunna happen till I move. I want a monkey or chimp too but I don't think thats gunna happen since I heard they don't go well with kids.

8. Dude, iguana's are vegetarians. Just fruits and veggies, no mice, no bugs :D

9. We'll, I didn't think I could find one but my buddy is bringing me a dime so my day is getting better by the minute.