Bout to buy a Mighty but got some concerns

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by YG_Favorite, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Yo Im bout to buy a mighty vaporizer but Im worrying about it. I heard that these things break a lot and often. If I pay 360$ or whatever and it breaks on me early I'll be crazy mad. Should I risk it and buy it? I had a firefly but it never worked well so I sold it to somebody else. That made me crazy paranoid about vapes. What should I do?

2. With that kind of karma, I'd be worried too.

3. Check out the mighty thread on FC.

4. Save up, and buy a volcano...

5. Or don't because the volcano is overpriced outdated technology....

6. I've had my Mighty for over a year now and still going strong.

7. Check out the Crafty also. In most of the comparisons I've seen the Crafty comes out on top.

8. Not if you want twice as much battery life...
    And a digital read out for your temp dial.

9. #10 yarrmebooty, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    They look after you for 2 years and after that charge a fee for battery service or repairs even if you are out of that two year warranty no worrys with S&B the only difference is you pay and all spares are listed on the website with free shipping.

As for the price and performance It looks on Youtube to b a serious cloud pusher at 210c and good material and technique seem to improve it. I bought one for xmas even with the concerns which is a common theme with Mighty because of the evidence on Youtube. Am i worried? Slighty but Mighty seems to be #1 and Crafty #2 when it come to the portable market.

It is going to be my xmas present if it arrives in time! ^^

10. I bought my mighty whenever they came out with them. I was super impressed. Ive been using mine daily like 4 or 5 times a day since I got it. I run a ton of bud through this thing. I don't know what people mean with all the problems.. thankfully none of that happened to me.. from my perspective its pretty god damn indestructible. I have dropped it off my table, snagged my shoe on the cord sending it smashing into a wall. That has happened a lot. Nothing has stopped mine. Its a beast. Best portable device I ever owned..

With good bud, you will get clouds for so long you may just pass out.. I bought mine direct from the makers as another poster suggested. They also were kind enough to include a car charger back then.. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smoking.gif

11. I only get the warranty if I purchase it from storz & bickel, right ?

12. Oh wait, Are you not in the EU? As far as i understand S&B still take care of you but personally i would only buy mine from S&B offically because this vape like all good things has counterfeit versions, So i personally went to S&B in Germany and took advantage of free worldwide shipping. As for servicing, EU is serviced by Germany and USA Oakland. Surely you have retailer rights and credit card rights as well?

When i bought mine i only did it because #1 Mastercard protection #2 EU has strong rights on consumer protection and #3 S&B have been going strong since 1999 i think and do not look like the kind of company that says right boys we are filing for bankrupt and all the accesories or your items if they break are paper weights. No just email them and ask and they will direct you to the EU/USA and take care of you fairly.

If there is another vape on the market like that, Let me know and GL if i remember and if it arrives in the next few days i will try to report what i think.

13. #14 bipola, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    I got a Mighty maybe 5-6 months ago and I love it.

I don't vape or smoke on a regular basis but I haven't had a single issue with it. Have let friends (who are regular smokers) vape with it and I haven't even had to clean it or anything yet.

I started with a VG and MFLB a few years ago, then gave them away when I took a break from weed for a year or so, then I got a DBV which is also awesome, but the Mighty is by far the best vape I've used.

The taste even from bud that wasn't anything special was mindblowing to me at first, and the high is perfectly balanced when I start at about 180 then move up to 195 (sometimes a bit higher but never really beyond 210 celsius). For some reason vaping makes me cough quite a lot, more than smoking actually, but not till around the 195c temp, and it's not as bad with the Mighty as the DBV (especially if vapor bonging) for example.

I love everything about it, I just hope mine never fucks up as even sending it in for warranty service would be a lot of hassle.

I bought mine in Australian dollars and for reasons that are somewhat hard to explain, I got it brand new for what would have been about $287 USD at the time. I'd honestly be more than happy with it if I'd paid the full price which was about $499 AUD though.

14. Fuckcombustion a website devoted to vaporizers and vaping.

There is a mighty thread there with about 250 pages!

15. I went through two Crafty's and then just upgraded to the Mighty. I'm glad I did.

16. Yeah I skipped the Crafty and went straight for the Mighty. I love mine! Even do Mighty bong rips! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1456148481.653916.jpg

17. Crafty user here, I really like it and have had no problems. Prior to this I had a PAX which I did not like because it wasted a lot of bud, even with the screen trick, and then a firefly which was sort of ok but it burned some of the bud some of the time. The crafty is really good IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm actually selling a Crafty by Storz and Bickel if anyone is interested. I bought it at full retail, it has very low hourly usage logged, and is in absolutely perfect condition. Message me if you're interested. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app