Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bout a gram of some chronic stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlaze_All_Dayy, Oct 21, 2011.

1. so I got like a gram of stems sittin here and i really wanna make kief or something. I'd def prefer to make some sort of concentrate i can sprinkle/dab on the last bit of bud i have, but i'd settle for tea or something of that sort too. What would be the best way to get a concentrate from such a small amount of stems? I realized stems have a very low THC content but these stems are HELLA crystally and i don't mind using them even if I'm just gonna get an extra rip or 2 out of them, or making a tea and getting decently blown for a few hours

2. Put in a small glass jar with ISO alcohol 91% or higher if you can find it. Just enough to cover the stems. Swirl around to agitate the stems and collect as much THC as possible...30 seconds or so. Pour alcohol onto a saucer or plate and let it air dry so the liquid evaporates. When completely dry scrape the small amount of hash off the plate and put it on a bowl. Should be good for 1 or 2 boosters on top of bowls.

3. hmmmm any other ideas for a solvent my man? I have iso alcohol but its only like 70% so I don't feel like wasting my stems in it... even though they are just stems LOL

4. I dunno man. I don't think a gram if stem is very much to work with. In fact I would refuse to work with it.
    But the above mentioned way might work

5. Get a coffee grinder, they work wonders.

Put your stems in and grind away, Grind, shake, and grind and shake and keep grinding. The walls of your coffee grinder will be CAKED with kief. Promise ;)

6. This is the best response, I didn't mind the hash one either.

7. yeah i tried the above way about a week or so ago but with like .3 of stems and i managed to get about 2 or 3 small hits, enough to give a slight head change and i did use my 70% and (dont kill me for doin it) used heat to vape the alcohol. What is a more potent solvent i could use? 70% didn't work very well at all

8. The walls will be caked in fucking grinded stems idk what you're trying to say...

9. And if you really want to squeeze your stems of all they've got, take your ground up stems and run them through a standard grinder with a kief catcher. Run them through this for a good while and when all the stems end up on the screen, shake the hell out of them. Now collect the kief from the chamber.

Your stems have now been officially stripped of their THC and they can now be disposed of.

10. No, the walls will be caked with kief.