Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bounty Blowers; Sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushalldaykush, Nov 25, 2011.

1. hey guys so ive been using bounty blowers for years and i find they work great and recently i made some improvements to mine. Instead of using a paper towel roll i used some water bottles that i cut in have to make a tube filled with bounty sheets.
    I think this way traps more smoke in (its not going to leak out the plastic)

Also ive been reading about using vinegar to get rid of smoke smell ( it actually works, swing a rag dipped in vinegar around and the smell goes away faster) and ive been thinking about way to combine a bounty blower and vinegar some how
    what do you guys think?

2. Ew vinegar is a disgusting liquid/smell a sploof candle and an open window works

3. man vinegar may be nasty but 10 minutes ago my room stank like smoke and i waved around a vinegar rag and its gone , gotta do what you gotta do