Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boulder dispensary scene

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MoonliteWandrer, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I've recently gotten my red card and am wondering what my local options here in Boulder, CO are. I dropped my car to pay tuition, so driving out to Denver for a deal isn't exactly easy.
    As of now I have not declared any caregiver or dispensary to the state. If anyone could give a recommendation or tell me where to avoid, that would be great.

Thanks!

2. I go to Boulder MMJ downtown on Broadway and Walnut. Their bud is usually pretty sick, and runs $175/ounce for everything in store. If you become a member, it's $150/ounce and if you buy $50 of bud, you get either 3 cone joints, 5 smaller joints, a medicinal soda, gram of kief or 5 grams of shake for free. Last week they had a sale on their earwax hash for $10/g :eek:

For edibles, Totally Baked has the best selection I've found. I'd stay away from their bud, though, cause they don't take the time to cure it properly...

Best bud I've gotten tho was on Pearl Street Mall in the basement of Lindsay's Deli next to the headshop (sorry, I dont know what the dispensary is called :/ ). The people are super nice, and have hooked me up with free joints and edibles a couple times.