Boulder, CO

Discussion in 'General' started by Vinyard, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hey blades, im finally moving out on my own to Boulder in a month and I wanted to see how any of you guys who have lived/live there now like it. I also wanted to know how easy it is to get a MMJ card out there?

2. really easy if you find the right doc, or if you have a legitimate illness then it's easy as well :rolleyes:

personally, i LOVE the town of Boulder, but most of the trustafarians piss me the fuck off with their daddy's money and needless spending... so that's why i went to CSU in Fort Collins rather than UCBoulder.. oh well :confused_2:

hit me up when you get out here, let's kick it!

3. I fucking love it here, been here 22 years, been alive 22 years.

If your 21, getting your card is pretty much as easy as getting an asthma inhaler if you have asthma..... but beware, its not just go to the dr, and BAM your good, the state can still deny the application and you are NOT legal when that happens. Having a medical condition (i have had severe migraines since i was 12, and i had medical records to back it up) makes it a lot easier... but i wont lie... i have a good 15-20 friends who all got their cards with no paper work, no med records... they just went and the state approved the apps....

PM me if you wanna know where i went (also where everyone i know has gone), the dr there is pretty legit... and they make it pretty easy

4. Thanks for the words guys :) I am 20 right now, ill be 21 in February. So would it be best to wait until I turn 21 to try and get my card? And I actually do have troubles with anxiety/migraines so maybe I can use that to my advantage as well.

5. i got mine when i was 18... i would say the most important thing is to get employment if you'll have an out of state ID. but if you have an address you can get a CO driver's license very easy, then with that all you need is a social security card or passport. if you don't get a CO ID, then you'd need proof of residency (gas bill, paystub) with your name and a CO address on it.

i don't know how being 21 will make an difference :confused_2:

6. I dont really know the deal on under 21 anymore.. i got my card when i was still 20, and they changed the rules around literally 2 weeks later

7. Well seeing that your avatar is chef.. hell ya! Toke n south park marathon :smoke:

8. Ah alright, I guess ill just have to do some research for myself once I get there then

9. Did you get your card before march of 2010?

thats when they made it a lot harder for people under 21 to get the card. I believe you need to doctors rec in certain situations if you arent 21 now.... it sucks

10. ohhhhh that could be it, yeah i got my first rec in June 2008 when i moved out here.

11. yea thats why hahaha.

I thought the state was going to deny my app because i was 20 when i got the rec and 20 when i sent it in, but i was 21 when i got the actual card (and probably by the time they got to my rec in the first place, took like 6 fucking months, sloths)

I sent in a change of caregiver sheet, like in oct, and have yet to get my new card, how fucking sad is that bullshit

12. it literally took almost 5 months for me to get my first card, but the temporary papers are only supposed to be good for 3 months... so uhhhhh, COMMJR...

13. I actually asked about that, if you were charged because the papers were expired, but you didnt receive your card, you are not at fault and the case is MOST LIKELY to be dismissed depending on WHY you got charged

Aint our fault, or in our control that we are breaking that law when the cards dont come hahahahaha