Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

boulder, CO

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by burnuporlando, May 20, 2010.

1. out here for vaca from Florida, anyone want to guide me a little out here would love it!

2. Nobody will give you hookups here, but just to clarify, you're in Boulder.. and you can't find any weed? :eek:

I'd suggest going up to The Hill. It's pretty much the college party area, you will no doubt be able to find someone to point you in the right direction.

3. except school is out for summer...and i mean spring just ended so it was dead on the hill when we went there earlier, and walking in did not go over well.

4. I don't know what you mean by a "guide", but if you're trying to find weed, asking for hookups is not allowed on these forums.

5. Go to the hill and walk around for 5 minutes (walk around not just on the hill, but the surrounding blocks). Don’t go looking for it, it will find you. When you walk past someone, you might hear them mumble as you walk past (ex. buds). BAM, You got yourself a hook up. In the afternoon or evening usually works better. Otherwise you can try the Pearl Street Mall. There are always some people hanging out that you should be able to work something out with. Just be cool about it.

Finding Cannabis in Colorado (especially Boulder) is a lot like finding grass on a golf course. If you can't hook up, you got issues.

6. ^^^ i told him to do that already haha he failed, so i said last resort it to fucking poopy pearl street..... defs no one here is gonna help with shit as to actually getting anything..... You would have to coincidentally find us.... to get any direction....hahahhahaa chances are slim

7. well i did not come back on in a few days, obviously because I found.
    street bud is high quality and great shit.
    what i had so far was
    strawberry cough
    lamb's breath
    og kush
    g 13
    def enjoyed the bud, and idk, maybe it is the altitude, but when you hold in those hits they hit you harder than Orlando, but the bud I get there is the same, just not the choice.