Bought Tobacco product online an need to sign package. What to do?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Ebob0531, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Hi im under the legal-age of buying tobacco products in my state and I purchased Nicotine gum off of wish. I had purchased nicotine gum off of amazon prior to this so i thought i had the system beat.

I had got a notification that I will need to sign for the package when it is delivered though and it is getting delivered today when im not home. First do they require id when i sign and do they validate my age? what could happen if they find out im underaged? also do they just leave it by the door if there is no answer?

2. Isn't the age currently 18?
    About to raise to 21?

• Agree Agree x 2

3. How old are you?? It's 18 in most parts of the world to purchase tobacco.. it used to be 16 here in the UK now it's 18 & you get asked for ID if you look under 25.

4. That’s a life long vise. Most ppl these days are trying to quit nicotine, funny to see ppl struggling to start using nicotine.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Pretty sure its 21 in my state

6. How old are you though ??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Only in Chicago, it has passed statewide but not signed yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Some places are 21 in America Brews. It sucks ass.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, US States are starting to up it to 21, my state NJ included. They just want to try to keep people from starting as long as possible

• Like Like x 2
  10. It won't help they'll just vape instead lol.

11. It's 21 here. Maybe not officially but everywhere I've been in Illinois in the last year or so has 21+ signs. Chicago doesn't give a shit though, I look super young and cashiers just ask me "you 21?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I don't understand why you would want to even get started with Nicotine. It only leads to heavier things :) In all seriousness though, it does nothing for you. It's also the 2nd deadliest chemical known to man. Terrible stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1