Bought the NO2 Vapir portable vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kamehameha, Jul 17, 2012.

1. #1 Kamehameha, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Just bought it, and so far it works very well (definitely better than the lightbulb method). The only cons are that it's pretty big to be considered portable and the screen on the top piece can easily be pushed back. Other than that I can say I'm satisfied with this so far, its very easy to use.

Also I wanted to ask which temperatures would be best to use for vaporization, and if there's any advice about the product you guys have to make sure it lasts a long time.

Also, what should the bud look like after i finish getting any vapor, so far i been getting a greenish brown.

:wave:

2. Hey man, I have the same vaporizer and I love it. I get blazed off it, and it's portable enough for me. It looks like a water bottle that you're sipping, and it's good for driving too. My best temperature is 376 or 377, I think those work the best: perfect amounts of flavor and vapor production. My bud afterwards is rather dry and all brown, if there's still some green, there might still be some vapor left to have. :) Also, if you save the vaped weed you can still make edibles with them that will kick ass.

And to keep it lasting, I make sure that the screens are clear and not built up with gunk, use the cleaning brush that came with it to rub out the mouthpiece and swab the inside chamber. Overall though it's pretty low maintenance and will keep you smiling for awhile. =D What temperature do you like?