bought the mflb today and...

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JakeGetsBaked, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I fucking love it. I bought 4 more energizer rechargable batteries so I am set.

2. nice man, have fun :hello:

3. I'm selling my MFLB on craigslist. I only used it twice....and to be honest its not what I wanted.

I much prefer the Vapir Oxygen Mini...

4. ^ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9PB60objI]YouTube - Magic Flight Box VS Vapir Oxygen Mini[/ame]

5. Inhaling toxic fumes is fun!

6. really? i had a friend who had a vapir one vape, and he practically placed it on his bed, dropped it from maybe 6 inches up, and it was permanently broken. completely unfixable. now i don't know about the vapir mini, but i assume that if the company makes one extraordinarily shitty product, the rest are bound to be the same.

7. I have the vapir one vape and it leaks a lot and torches the bud. Not conserving at all. This mflb is wayyyy better imo.

8. Vapir makes some of the shittiest products....I would never trust the materials they use in their manufacturing....the customer service tech told me to put duct tape on my vapir 5.0 to seal the vapor in that was leaking....how about you put all the money from your marketing campaign into making a half way decent product.

9. Ya the 5.0 leaks everytime. Never fails.

10. that's the beauty of the mflb, it's so simple, there's really no place for it to leak. sure the heating element could break, but that's about it. i plan on picking one up at the end of the month, can't wait.

11. One of the main reasons I bought the MFLB over other "portable/stealthy" vapes was that there are no harmful materials used in the making or assembly. These other products that have unknown plastic parts scare me.

12. those plastic parts are so bad. if you get something made of plastic, just smell it when it's new out of the box, and you'll know there's some bad shit coming off there. i bought one of those exercise balls to sit on at my desk for work the other day, and got a whiff of the air coming out of the plastic pump, and i nearly vomited, seriously. i didn't used to by into all that "off-gassing" shit, but it's totally true.

13. I'm so blazed. Been was vaping on the way home from the mall. Good shit.

14. LMAO I thought you meant "I just bought the Mother Fucking Pound today" haha:D

15. Oh yeah also vouch the mflb, I save SOOOOOO MUCH FUCKING WEED!

Incredibly simple, great customer service, great warranty.

16. Ya I save lots of bud. I can sip on one bowl for a good while. And then pack the vaped goods into my bongs for some more fun

17. Mflb sucks it gives small hits ...lame. While the vapor one is nasty saves a shit tone and gives big rips

18. your doing it wrong

....nuff said
    :rolleyes:

19. Ah I see, you don't know how to utilize the mflb to it's fullest extent so it sucks.

I gotcha.

20. I didn't like the magic flight. I would vape like 4 or 5 trenches and not even really be that high cuz it takes a good amount of time and it doesn't pack much weed.

IMO it was fun while I didn't have a tolerance, but once I had a tolerance, it just didn't cut it anymore