Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought some weed today,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shigekix1990, Mar 18, 2011.

1. So today my dealer gave me about 2.1 grams for $40. At first I was uncomfortable because for me the price was outrageous! But then I've had any real dank in awhile so what the hell I bought it and it smokes gooood:smoke:
    I know he told me the name but i forgot :p

This isn't all of it, just some. And taken by my phone camera btw, Sorry :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks nice.
    Hows it taste?

3. Mmm tasted sweet sort of minty but barelyy, 2 hits I was done... boout to smoke more later :smoke:

4. Awesome, I love when bud has that almost minty, eucalyptus-tasting flavor.

5. Looks nice man, enjoy.

6. you got ripped off man... that does not look like 20 a gram buds. but whatever,
    enjoy it!!

7. Well i stated it wasn't the whole thing in the picture cause i smoked some before i took some pics, but thanks anyway :D

8. I think he means he doesn't think the quality is worth $20 a gram.
    As long as you're happy with it that's all that matters though really. :smoke:

9. Hey man he's probably in some area where weed is more expensive. haha.

10. Nah, dependent on your location $20 could be the going rate for dank.

11. that bud looks good as hell what are you guys masturbating to?

12. ...Umm....What?

13. Yeah I live in VA, pretty expensive here -_-

14. Yeah, me too. I had some stuff one time that tasted like you described, but at the same time, it was almost spicy, kind of cinnamon like. It was one of the best smokes I've had.