Bought some new shit want to if it's dank or mids? Or worse?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LexiBeSmoking, Apr 12, 2016.

1. I live in the Mid-West and I just bought a 1.3 of this stuff for $20 is it mids or dank? Any comments or opinions welcome and did I get a good bad deal in your opinion? It's smells like very faint skunk skunk and like piney or lemony.

Attached Files:

2. Dude throw that shit out... it has mold on it....

• Like Like x 2
  3. Damn, either you got ripped off or the Midwest is fucking expensive as hell.

10 a G is normal for us in the west coast.(Arizona)

Lighting on the pic is shitty, but it looks decent man. I'd call it mid leaning towards dank.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 20 a gram is going rate where I live. Whether or not it's worth it, is up to the person smoking it. I don't see mold either so beware of trolls. Pic is hard to see though

My Journal

5. Can't really if it's dank or not but I'd say it looks find, and ouch $20 is expensive for a gram, but hey we all have to smoke right? Not a bad price if its the going rate in your area

• Like Like x 1
  6. Open your eyes. Those tiny white specs are mold... I can see it perfectly on my screen.

7. That is too dark to be dank.

I would say it is nicely trimmed mids.

8. Thar be seeds in that i can see one of the calyx swelled with a seed thems be the mids *quivers*

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not on my screen. They look like light reflecting off trichomes or something...picture is way too blurry to truly tell but I'd doubt it's mold.

My Journal

10. Just want to point out i took that photo saved it and enlarged it, all those are is Trics shimmering in the light, get a little more experience before you call mold on something. Mold doesnt shimmer.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dammnnnmm lol. Knew I was right. Thanks for clarifying.

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  12. But by all rights those are mids cause you cant classify nugs as Dank or High grade if it isint sinsemilla aka has no seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My guess is it has an earthy flavor...and probably at the mid range. High should be enough. Hate the pricing of weed these days.

My Journal