Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought my first Vape [Questions]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marijuanicus, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I'm a newbie stoner (somewhat- been smoking for over a year now) and have finally decided to invest in a vaporizer - but not a well-known one. I went to a local pipe shop and found for $60 I could get the "VaPoR Herbal & Aromatherapy Vaporizer - VP250" a Chinese vape which I've been able to find some info of online:

Site 1
    Site 2
    Site 3

However, the instructions are in 'Chinglish' and I haven't exactly used a vape brand new before (although the lady DID test it out by turning it on and letting it heat up). I did, however, see a youtube instructional video from GotVape about a similar product: the [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLdLfjXtm4]Eazy Vape Digital Vaporizer[/ame] needed to be turned on and heated to the maximum for about half an hour in a well-ventilated area in order to burn off all the manufacturing oils on it... Does anybody recommend this for the Vape that I bought? Also, can anybody tell me what the two little tubular items in the little baggie to the left of the vape and right of the extra screen are for?

[​IMG]