Bought my first glass spoon!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by narchitect, May 14, 2009.

1. Well, I'm high and very happy about my first glass purchase. I've been smoking weed for four years and I finally decided to go for a smoking standard higher than metal and bought glass. Here is a picture:

[​IMG]

I'm really happy with it so far, I've smoked out of it only once and my god does this beat my metal pipe. Now all I've gotta do is name it. Any suggestions?

2. Nice one man, welcome to the glass world!

I'd name it 'Sol' in reference to the sun. It popped into my head for some reason when I saw that.

3. nice piece, my friend has one that looks almost identical

Enjoy the smoooooooth hits that come from glass opposed to metal :)

4. it looks like a Richard. smoke it up and name while doingblazed, tradition for naming my pieces, it will come. . .

nice buy tho, looks thick and sick.

5. Solid... that piece looks insane :smoke:

6. call it NB-2

7. names aren't for others to decide man. just smoke some dank out of it with friends and a name will come.

8. LOL, you should try a bong man!

9. I'd call it Lark.

10. i like the twist

11. great first glass man. thing is pretty sick. but yea dont ask others to name your piece. just keep blazing it with you and your buds til ya find something that fits. itll come to ya man

12. LOL :D I see what you did there, and I was thinking the same thing

+rep

13. :D:rolleyes: yea i tend to do that.

14. Naw man... name it Crush

15. I was fuckin toasted after smoking it yesterday and named it the Dragonfly. It's beginning to turn blue; photos/videos after the break :D